The Assessment Institute for Foods, Drugs, and Cosmetics Indonesian Council of Ulama (LPPOM MUI) held the 2023 Halal Award. This is LPPOM MUI’s appreciation for all halal-certified companies that are clients of LPPOM MUI for implementing the Halal Product Assurance System (SJPH). Marketing & Networking The Manager of LPPOM MUI, Cucu Rina Purwaningrum, conveyed this at the Launching of the Favorite Halal Brand Nomination held by LPPOM MUI on July 29, 2023.
According to one of the Public Figures in Indonesia, Arie Kuncoro Untung, Favorite Halal Brand is a place for various products to get recognition. Winning an award can be one of the company’s marketing strategies in marketing its products. Such credit will convince the public of the quality of these products.
“The Halal Award is education on the urgency of halal products. With this award, we can find out the quality of the halal products that we consume from upstream to downstream, materials, methods, and Islamic law that are implemented from the results of this award assessment. Because the urgency of the halal product is now a necessity,” said Arie.
The founder of HijabFest also revealed that halal food can answer prayer. Having an award for halal-certified products will make consumers feel safe and comfortable and can broaden any consumer because, apart from Muslims, all human beings can also enjoy it.
Head of QA/QC Kenangan Brand, Sally Rachmatika, said that the implementation of halal is suitable for business people, starting from management with a desire for halal quality. Materials and facilities and supporting materials are also a concern of the Halal Product Assurance System.
“In addition to increasing sales, the existence of this halal certificate can provide knowledge about halal to us, the business people, so that the quality of the halal products is maintained in the hands of consumers,” said Sally.
Government Relations Director of P&G Indonesia, M. Syafaat Rahadhi, said apart from socializing halal to the public, which is a challenge, of course, the most formidable challenge is introducing halal to Muslim minority countries because halal itself is not only for Muslims but for all mankind because halal products are safe and healthy products.
“Halal LPPOM MUI partners help us implement the Halal Product Assurance System (SJPH). Winning one of the Halal Award nominations last year makes us feel that the SJPH we have implemented is quite good, and we will continue to consistently improve the quality of our halal products, as well as increase our sales because of consumer confidence,” said Syafaat.
In addition, this program is an educational event for users of LPPOM MUI promotional media, which provides information that SJPH can be implemented very well by various companies with various product categories. This can be seen from the favorite brands from various company categories included in the Favorite Halal Brand nomination.
Congratulations to the following brands included in the Favorite Halal Brand nomination.
Category of Food and Groceries
1. Chitato (PT. Indofood Cbp Sukses Makmur Tbk)
2. Tango (PT. Ultra Prima Abadi)
3. Sari Roti (PT. Nippon Indosari Corpindo, Tbk.)
4. Garuda (PT. Garudafood Putra Putri JayaTbk.)
5. Nabati (PT. Kaldu Sari Nabati Indonesia)
Category of Beverages and The Materials
1. Teh Botol (PT. Sinar Sosro)
2. Aqua (PT. Aqua Golden Mississippi.)
3. Kapal Api (PT. Agel Langgeng)
4. Nescafe (PT. Nestlé Indonesia Jakarta)
5. Pop Ice (PT. Forisa Nusapersada)
Category of Food Services – Food
1. Pepper Lunch (PT. Boga Selera Nusantara)
2. A&W (PT. Biru Fast Food Nusantara Ltd)
3. Familymart Famicafe & Famisuper (PT. Fajar Mitra Indah)
4. Lawson Station Indonesia (PT. Lancar Wiguna Sejahtera)
5. Pizza Hut (PT. Sarimelati Kencana Tbk)
Category of Food Services – Beverages
1. Kopi Kenangan (PT. Bumi Berkah Boga)
2. Es Teh Indonesia (PT. Esteh Indonesia Makmur)
3. Janji Jiwa (PT. Luna Boga Narayan)
4. Sour Sally (PT. Berjaya Sally Ceria)
5. Biggby Coffe (PT. Khas Prima Nusantara)
Category of Seasonings, Flavors & Food Additives
1. Masako (PT. Ajinomoto Indonesia)
2. My Taste (PT. Foodindo Dwivestamas)
3. Bon Cabe (PT. Kobe Boga Utama)
4. Sasa (PT. Sasa Inti)
5. Mama Suka (PT. Jico Agung)
Category of Medicines, Supplements, and Special Nutritional Foods
1. Promag (PT. Kalbe Farma Tbk)
2. Paramex (PT. Konimex)
3. Bodrex (PT. Tempo Scan Pasific)
4. Stimuno (PT. Dexa Medica)
5. Livron B Flex (PT. Phapros Tbk)
Category of Cosmetics
1. Wardah (PT. Paragon Technology and Innovation)
2. Oriflame (PT. Orindo Alam Ayu)
3. Pixy (PT. Mandom Indonesia Tbk)
4. Jafra (PT. Jafra Cosmetics Indonesia)
5. Garnier (PT. PT. L’Oreal Indonesia)
Category of Home & Personel Care
1. Lifebuoy (PT. Unilever Indonesia)
2. Listerine (PT. Johnson & Johnson Indonesia)
3. Resik V (PT. Kino Indonesia Tbk)
4. Pantene (PT. Procter & Gamble)
5. So Klin (PT. Wings Surya)
Category of Slaughter Houses (RPH) & Processed Meat Food
1. Fiesta (PT. Charoen Pokphand Indonesia Tbk)
2. So Good (PT. So Good Food)
3. Belfoods (PT. Sreeya Sewu Indonesia, Tbk)
4. Pronas (PT. Bahtera Wiraniaga Internusa)
5. Kanzler (PT. Macroprima Panganutama)
Let’s support your favorite brand to become the Favorite Halal Brand in the 2023 LPPOM MUI Halal Award program by voting on the link https://bit.ly/fav-halal-brandhttps://bit.ly/fav-halal-brand. Five lucky voters will get attractive prizes. The voting period starts from July 29 to August 14, 2023. (ZUL)
Favorite Halal Brand Nominees 2023