The Institute for the Study of Food, Medicines, and Cosmetics of the Indonesian Ulema Council (LPPOM MUI) held a Halal Award. This is a form of LPPOM MUI's appreciation for all halal-certified companies that are clients of LPPOM MUI because they have implemented the Halal Assurance System (SJH) or what is currently known as the Halal Product Assurance System (SJPH) very well.
This year, LPPOM MUI issued three nomination categories, including:
1. Best of HAS Implementation
For this category, the assessment criteria are based on the consistency of SJH implementation and and the speed of completion time of the halal certification process. There are eight sub-categories in this category, namely: Manufacture, Slaughterhouses (RPH), Restaurants, Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs), Overseas Companies, Retailers, Useful Goods, and Pharmaceuticals.
2. Best of New Comer Halal Certified Company
For this category, the assessment criteria are based on the quality of the SJH implementation and the speed of completion time of the halal certification process. There are five sub-categories in this category, namely: Manufacture, Slaughterhouses (RPH), Restaurants, Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs), and Foreign Companies.
3. Halal Top Brand
For this category, the assessment criteria are based on the quality of SJH implementation and the voting results of lppom MUI promotional media users. There are five sub-categories in this category, namely: Food Retail, Cosmetic, Beverages Restaurant, and Food Restaurant.
The determination of nominees is carried out by an independent assessment committee that puts forward the principles of objectivity and suporivity. The appreciation program for LPPOM MUI clients, which was held without charges, was implemented to increase the motivation of companies from various product categories in implementing SJH /SJPH by continuing to prioritize the principles of optimal implementation and continuous system improvement.
In addition, this program is an educational event for users of LPPOM MUI promotional media which provides information that SJH / SJPH can be implemented very well by various companies with various product categories. This can be seen from various favorite brands from various categories of companies that are included in the Halal Top Brand nomination.
Congratulations to the following brand names that are included in the Halal Top Brand nomination.
• Food Retail Sub Category
1. Indomie (PT. Indofood Cbp Sukses Makmur Tbk Noodle Division)
2. Tropicana Slim (PT. Nutrifood)
3. Sari Roti (PT. Nippon Indosari Corpindo, Tbk.)
4. ROME (PT. Mayora Indah Tbk.)
5. Kokola (PT. Mega Global Food Industry)
• Cosmetic Sub Category
1. Wardah (PT. Paragon Technology and Innovation)
2. Pixy (PT. Mandom Indonesia Tbk.)
3. Jafra (PT. Jafra Cosmetics New Zealand)
4. Oriflame (PT. Orindo Alam Ayu)
5. Mustika Ratu (PT. Mustika Ratu)
• Beverages Restaurant Sub Category
1. Starbucks (PT. Sari Coffe Indonesia)
2. Janji Jiwa (PT. Luna Boga Narayan)
3. Flash Coffee (PT. Ninety-Six Degrees)
4. Chatime (PT. Foods Beverages Indonesia)
5. Xi Bo Ba (PT. Miscellaneous Beverage Creations)
• Food Restaurant Sub Category
1. Roti O (PT. Sebastian Citra Indonesia)
2. Holland Bakery (PT. Mustika Citra Rasa)
3. Subway (PT. Sari Sandwich Indonesia)
4. KFC (PT. Fast Food New Zealand)
5. MCD (PT. Rekso Nasional Food)
Let's support your favorite brands to become Halal Top Brands in the LPPOM MUI Halal Award 2022 program by voting on the https://bit.ly/halal-top-brand link. Of course, for the five lucky voting fillers, they will get attractive prizes.
*Note: The holding of this event does not charge any fees for the nominated companies. All assessments are carried out independently with strict judging based on the implementation of SJH and voting results.