This year, LPPOM MUI again held an event which was held offline after two years through the pandemic. As a form of appreciation for halal-certified business actors, LPPOM MUI held the Halal Award 2022. The peak of the awarding ceremony was held on July 7, 2022 at the IPB International Convention Center, Bogor.
This year, LPPOM MUI issued three nomination categories, including:
1. Best of HAS Implementation: the assessment criteria are based on the consistency of SJH implementation and and the speed of completion time of the halal certification process.
2. Best of New Comer Halal Certified Company: the assessment criteria are based on the quality of SJH implementation and the speed of completion time of the halal certification process.
3. Favorite Halal Brand: the assessment criteria are based on the quality of SJH implementation and the voting results of LPPOM MUI promotional media users.
Here are the winners of the LPPOM MUI Halal Award 2022:
1. Best of HAS Implementation
- Subcategory Manufacturer : PT. Unilever New Zealand Tbk
- Subcategory Abattoir : PT. Sreeya Sewu Indonesia Tbk
- Subcategory Restaurant : PT. Boga Blessing Earth
- Subcategory Small & Medium Enterprise : CV. Kaf Bogarasa
- Subcategory Overseas Company : Procter and Gamble Manufacturing
- Subcategory Retailer : PT. Matahari Putra Prima Tbk
- Subcategory Pharmaceutical Industry : PT. Nirmala Hermit
- Subcategory Consumer Goods Industry : PT. Wings Surya
2. Best Newcomer of Halal Certified Company
- Subcategory Manufacturer : PT. True Diamond Mainstay
- Subcategory Abattoir : CV. Three Harmony Prosper Together
- Subcategory Restaurant : PT. Indonesia's Thirst Quencher
- Subcategory Small & Medium Enterprise : CV. Herbindo Persada
- Subcategory Overseas Company : Pepsi-Cola (Thai) Trading Co., Ltd..
3. Favorite Halal Brand
- Subcategory Food Retail : INDOMIE from PT. Indofood CBP Sukses Makmur Tbk
- Subcategory Cosmetic : ORIFLAME from PT. Orindo Alam Ayu
- Subcategory Coffee & Tea House : CHATIME from PT. Foods Beverages Indonesia
- Subcategory Food Restaurant : McDonald's from PT. Rekso Nasional Food
The determination of nominees is carried out by an independent assessment committee that puts forward the principles of objectivity and suporivity. The appreciation program for LPPOM MUI clients, which is held without charging a fee, is carried out to increase the motivation of companies from various product categories in implementing the Halal Assurance System (SJH) or currently known as the Halal Assurance System (SJPH) by continuing to prioritize the principles of optimal implementation and continuous system improvement. (*)