Bogor (12/27) – Halal Olympics has entered its peak, the Grand Final round. The six best students have been selected and are ready to fight for the grand prize in the form of Umrah.
After 19,698 students took the Halal Olympic test and were selected to become 100 finalists who took the test on December 9, 2019 through the website: www.halolppommui.com, now it has been reduced to six of the best participants. (Also read: 2019 Olympic Olympics Finalist). This grand finalist is a participant with the best score, who took the test both online and in the form of making a Halal Vlog with the theme of Millennial Generation Choices Halal Products.
Based on the Decree of the jury chaired by Prof. Dr. Dra. Purwantiningsih, M.S., the six grand finalists are:
1. Aanisah Hani Shafina, MAN Insan Scholar Batam, Riau Islands Province
2. Bella Aprillianti, SMAN 1 Manggar, Bangka Belitung Islands Province
3. Indira Audreyna Mahsa, Indonesian School Bangkok, Thailand
4. Putra Rizky Wahyu Setyawan, SMAN 7 Denpasar, Bali Province
5. Rakean Radya Al Barra, SMAN 5 Bandung, West Java Province
6. Wildan Fauzy Maulana Hasyim, Al Bayyan Public High School, West Java Province
The six grand finalists will compete for a total prize of IDR 85 million, with details as follows: Champion I, Umrah prize and IDR 10 million in education savings; Champion II, Notebook and education savings of Rp. 8 million; Third place, Notebook and Rp. 6 million education savings; First Hope Mobile Champion and Rp. 5 million education savings; Hope Champion II, Mobile and education savings of Rp 3.5 million; and Champion Harapan III Mobile and education savings of Rp 2.5 million.
For the Grand Final exam, participants of the 2019 Halal Olympics will be contacted by the committee. *
Video of the announcement of the 2019 Halal Olympic Grand Finalist by the Chair of the Jury can be seen here.