Halal certificates have an important role in the success of product exports. As is well known, some countries require halal products to enter their countries marked with physical evidence in the form of halal certificates, especially countries with Muslim-majority populations.
In this regard, the Institute for the Study of Food, Medicines, and Cosmetics of the Indonesian Ulema Council (LPPOM MUI) together with Bank Indonesia in the series of Indonesia Sharia Economic Festival (ISEF) 2021 will hold a halal webinar with the theme "Opportunity for National Halal Products to Enter Global Market". This webinar will be held on Friday, October 22, 2021, at 09.00 – 12.00 AM WIB.
Present at the event:
1. Prijono (Director of Sharia Economy and Finance Department, Bank Indonesia)
2. Ir. Muti Arintawati, M.Si (Executive Director of LPPOM MUI)
3. Dr.. H. Mustofa, S.E, M.M. (Member of Commission XI, The House of Representatives of the Republic of Indonesiaa)
The webinar material will be delivered by various speakers from various institutions with interesting topics.
1. Dr.. Ir. Muslich, M.Si. (Halal Audit Services Director of LPPOM MUI)
Topic: LPPOM MUI Supports Halal Industry Competitiveness in the Global Market
2. Drs. Didi Sumedi, MBA (Director of Directorate General for National Export Development, Ministry of Trade of the Republic of Indonesia)
Topic: The Potential of Indonesia Halal Product in Global Halal Industry
3. Donny Purnomo J.E., S.T (Head of Center for Certification Bodies Accreditation, BSN)
Topic: Acceptance of Halal Certificate for International Market
4. Bayu Siswantoro, S.T (Internal Halal Audit Coordinator, PT Sasa Inti Gending)
Topic: Benefits of Halal Certification to the Global Market
Register yourself immediately at the following link https://s.id/global-market
VIDEO : National Halal Product Opportunity Enters the Global Market