The Institute for the Study of Food, Medicines, and Cosmetics of the Indonesian Ulema Council (LPPOM MUI) again collaborated with Bank Indonesia in the Indonesia Sharia Economic Festival (ISEF).
This time, LPPOM MUI attended a workshop with the theme "A to Z Halal Certification Online" which will be held on October 21, 2021. This webinar will be held in two sessions, namely for national and international participants. Check out the following schedule!
National Workshop (09.00-12.00 WIB)
- Topic 1: Introduction to Halal Certification by: Yusdianti Febriani, S.TP (National Market Officer of LPPOM MUI)
- Topic 2: Update on the Flow of Halal Certification and Technical Registration of CEROL-SS23000 By: Aang Ahyarudin, S.TP (National Market Assistant Manager of LPPOM MUI)
International Workshop (01.30-05.00 PM Jakarta Time)
- Topic 1: Introduction of Halal Certification By: Faiz Romadhon, S.TP (Global Market Assistant Manager of LPPOM MUI)
- Topic 2: Update of Halal Certification Flow and CEROL-SS23000 Registration Technical By: Ratna Mustika, S.Si (Business Development Manager of LPPOM MUI)
- Topic 3: The Benefit of Investing in The Halal Industry Area (Safe & Lock, Sidoharjo) By: Adi Saputra Tedja Surya (Director of PT. Prosperous Blessings Amanda Tbk)
Register yourself immediately at the link: http://bit.ly/formpsh-lppommui-2021